How to Claim
In an emergency
When you are travelling, our emergency assistance teams can help you anywhere in the world by simply calling them. They are there for you, 24 hours a day, able to help with emergencies and advice.
Our team, with over 50 years’ experience, are only a phone call away. Call them on +61 2 8055 1625 (reverse charges from the overseas operator).
Please contact our claims team on 1300 992 915 and we'll happily take your details to lodge a claim and guide you through the claim process.
Lodge a claim online
The quickest way to lodge a claim with AANT is using our online claim lodgement which is available 24/7. Follow these easy steps to lodge your claim online:
- You will first need to register by utilising the email address you used to purchase your policy
- Once registered you will receive an email to guide you to setup your password
- If you have previously registered a claim just login using your email and password
- Once you have logged in, complete your claim details by answering all sections
- Once submitted, your claim will be assessed within 10 working days and we will let you know if we require any further information/documentation from you.
Alternatively for general customer service you can
We are pleased to offer assistance in the following ways if you need help understanding any aspect of your travel insurance policy or claim in your language.
Contact our insurer by phone
Our team has access to many languages to assist you directly.
Call us on (02) 8055 1626
Contact Translating and Interpreting Services
Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS) are available 24/7 and their interpreters speak over 160 languages. They're available over the phone and in person. Book an appointment with TIS, or call them on 131 450. This is a free service.